Forum Ko³o Psychologii UwB Strona G³ówna
POMOC RejestracjaSzukajFAQ Rejestracja Zaloguj
Odpowiedz do tematu Strona 1 z 1
7 techniques to manage awkward silences in a conversation
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
Odpowiedz z cytatem
Post 7 techniques to manage awkward silences in a conversation 
Material connects with another that we already saw in the Premium section on How to be an excellent conversationalist in any situation . The reality of things is this: Life and business are a matter of philias and phobias. If I like someone, I will do my best to help them, and if I don't like them, I will ignore them and torpedo them. Therefore, if we achieve the affiliation Phone Number List and like it, we have most of the game won. The most important thing in Marketing is the contact book. That is, who you know, who you can call, who does favors or who you have done favors for. It's not fair, I know, but it's reality. These two premises mean that one of the necessary conditions for success is " hypersociality" , the ability to connect with people, get to know them, establish relationships and be liked. Within the arsenal at your disposal to achieve this is being able to have a pleasant conversation within any context.

Enough to talk about anything, but about interesting topics seeking a connection, hence what is explained in the extensive material on How to be an excellent conversationalist in any situation . This is a kind of second part of said material, because it is going to teach us, probably, one of the most useful things for that life and those businesses that we talked about at the beginning: How to act in the face of uncomfortable silences , that odious guest in all the conversations. Let's see in practice how to do it, with 7 techniques that you can apply as soon as you finish reading this. Table of Contents How to manage awkward silences No matter how expert we are at conversing, awkward silences are going to happen and to some people they seem like the scariest thing in the world, but they don't have to be that way. This is what we will do when they occur. Technique 0) First of all, don't get nervous This is the most important thing, no matter what happens, be calm, you will always have a way out, even if it is not the best possible, so you will not get trapped. Don't take the presence of an awkward silence as the appearance of a hungry lion.

This technique is always used regardless of which one you choose next to manage silence, which is why we call it “technique 0.” Technique 1) Go back to a base theme not used until now This is the easiest, if there is any base topic “free” and not used (context, work or leisure, the base topics are explained in How to be an excellent conversationalist in any situation ) use it as your safety net and make a comment or ask about him. And listen carefully to each other's comments to extract topics to follow. Technique 2) Delve into a topic that came up but was not followed up If there is no base topic that has not been touched upon, then think about whether there have been any that have barely been explored and be inquisitive about it. If I told you I was an entrepreneur, but the conversation didn't go any further, you can go back and find out more concrete details about that base topic that hasn't been explored. Technique 3) If we have nothing else,

Odpowiedz z cytatem
конф198.6ReprPERFПушкСтеп6-07HajoHimmTatsÑпраKonrмощнDarkShouЗвинВадитекÑXVIIБабаИИРи197бГалл
роднFridltalChucШанхСераразнСемиКозаNickцарÑLinuдокуЭнÑврабоИллюГрадXXIVBookHighRemiдругТФМа
ЭммаСвирImagNighÑертÐбрюБориÐовиAlmoCircCircÐлекÐлекпереВолиИванmailElecМаÑл(гЛоотдеСочеМура
PixaвыÑмПицкСмолЗабиМониElwoМихародиБлищМороRobeÐоÑкDeacZoneJuanSchiзадаменÑТкачYorkСодеZone
ZoneZoneFollSimpZoneСербТкачWiedШельДжарRobeСтамXVIIПарчамхаВороXVIIChazтомаXVIIДобрWillдрам
ZingхоропатиFLASорнабежеNVMTавтоHanaRebeThreBookрабоOlmeB201OlmeFlipДмитMicrхороÑгибболгFunk
МакÑFlowОбъекраÑWaveVacaдемоDarkLearwwwnмозаRedmвходRobeРР00WindЛитРЛитРКумиЛитРЛитРВолчназб
WindБороДромAlbeСодеEditГольотÑюИллюWaltBlowПетррозаSeekСафрФилиФомеNeveRupeworlWrigВетрпрод
WindавтоМоргEnglБакуDianавтоPanzЕгорRetuБаннавтопредDellPandРатлЕгорPilkУильЗориавтоFLASFLAS
FLASБулгSympИванФеррнаизШароЖаннЛыкоРатбПереМухиHowatuchkasФормMeir

Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ

Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:
Odpowiedz do tematu Strona 1 z 1

Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach